This blog follows the property market in Northampton with a particular emphasis on buy-to-let. On here you'll find general commentary about the market, plus properties that may represent decent buys. I own a large estate agency in Northampton and am myself a landlord with an established portfolio. If you're looking to invest, but are unsure what will work best, I'm happy to offer a (free) second opinion. If you have a property to sell I can help with that too! Email richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk

Saturday 25 July 2015

St Crispin Coach House, 5.5%, TENANTED, £125,000

I've been advised of a 1 bed Coach House in St Crispin which is coming to the market, tenanted, at £125,000. This is one of the best areas in town, so will appeal to people who are interested in area primarily.
Purchase Price
£125,000
Headline Return
5.5%
Rent
£575.00
Service Charge
£tiny
With any coach house there's going to be some sort of lease, but I'm told the charges on this one are almost zero so it's effectively a freehold property in all but name. It's going to look like one of these, but without the snow! The return of 5.5% is about as much as you can expect in an area like this, so get in touch, and I'll put you in contact with the selling agent. 
As an added bonus it will probably have one of the garages too.


SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig