This blog follows the property market in Northampton with a particular emphasis on buy-to-let. On here you'll find general commentary about the market, plus properties that may represent decent buys. I own a large estate agency in Northampton and am myself a landlord with an established portfolio. If you're looking to invest, but are unsure what will work best, I'm happy to offer a (free) second opinion. If you have a property to sell I can help with that too! Email richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk

Sunday 5 July 2015

SOLD. RUGBY. Tenanted. £87k for 6.8% return!

Purchase Price
£87,000
Headline Return
6.8%
Rent
£495.00
Return after Charges
5.5%
Why hasn't this one sold? I'm genuinely not sure - it's been advertised for a few weeks now and in that time I've seen people buy other things that don't stack up as well - from what I can see there's nothing wrong with it!

It's a 1 bed modern apartment, with a private tenant, located about 1 mile from the town centre. An EASY RENTER - simple, well presented - the type of thing that never struggles for a tenant. 
You can't buy cheaper than this in Rugby currently without going onto Blackwood Avenue or similar, so what's the issue with this one - check the property portals, you'll see I'm right! 
Interested parties, please get in touch. richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk

SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig