This blog follows the property market in Northampton with a particular emphasis on buy-to-let. On here you'll find general commentary about the market, plus properties that may represent decent buys. I own a large estate agency in Northampton and am myself a landlord with an established portfolio. If you're looking to invest, but are unsure what will work best, I'm happy to offer a (free) second opinion. If you have a property to sell I can help with that too! Email richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk

Wednesday 8 April 2015

SOLD SAME DAY, £95,000 - min £475 rent = over 6% return

Longford Avenue, NN3

We've just been tipped off by an estate agent that another one of these is about to come onto the market. Always popular with investors as it's a freehold purchase in a decent area for less than £100k which is more or less impossible at the moment. The last one sold the same day, so please be really quick if interested - if you're not based in Northampton and want me to view it for you I'll have some time this afternoon.

email richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk if interested. 

This is the type of thing we're talking about, but I don't have pictures of the exact place. Tiny, but very popular with renters. 








SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig