This blog follows the property market in Northampton with a particular emphasis on buy-to-let. On here you'll find general commentary about the market, plus properties that may represent decent buys. I own a large estate agency in Northampton and am myself a landlord with an established portfolio. If you're looking to invest, but are unsure what will work best, I'm happy to offer a (free) second opinion. If you have a property to sell I can help with that too! Email richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk

Sunday 18 May 2014

SOLD Lovely East Hunsbury 2 Bed, £145k

Despite my attempts to get people to go after a more aggressive return, this type of property remains one of the most popular with investors.

This one is in really good condition and will sell for very near asking price I'd have thought. It will rent in the current market for AT LEAST £625pcm, and very probably more. It's a 2 bed house (freehold) and doesn't look like it really needs anything in terms of upgrading.
It's not marketed with ourselves, but interested parties, please get in touch.




SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig