This blog follows the property market in Northampton with a particular emphasis on buy-to-let. On here you'll find general commentary about the market, plus properties that may represent decent buys. I own a large estate agency in Northampton and am myself a landlord with an established portfolio. If you're looking to invest, but are unsure what will work best, I'm happy to offer a (free) second opinion. If you have a property to sell I can help with that too! Email richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Belvoir Rugby : Best Lettings Agent in the West Midlands

I'm going to engage in a bit of shameless self promotion today(!) as I'm pleased to announce that my Rugby office received the gold award for the West Midlands in the 'Best Lettings Agent' category, at the 2014 Estate and Lettings Agent Awards (ESTAS) - think Oscar's for the Property industry!

The really pleasing thing here is that the votes are cast by Landlord customers, which adds some legitimacy to the proceedings! We have about 20 direct competitors in Rugby and, we believe, around 4000 across the West Midlands, so to come out on top of the pile is no mean achievement.

Those of you that know me will appreciate I don't get too hands on in Rugby! Whilst I own a 50% share of the business, day to day matters are handled by my co-owner Rosie Callaway, who is ably assisted by Lettings Manager Wendy Hadley and Lettings Consultants Naomi Rowe and Louise Burns. The aim has always been to deliver service levels that are a cut above, and whilst we feel we're generally doing OK, it's really pleasing when feedback from customers is overwhelmingly positive - the team at Rugby deserve huge credit for the efforts they put in on a daily basis, and the award they have received. Pictured below are Wendy and Rosie with the award together with some gate-crasher they've clearly picked up along the way.


SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig