This blog follows the property market in Northampton with a particular emphasis on buy-to-let. On here you'll find general commentary about the market, plus properties that may represent decent buys. I own a large estate agency in Northampton and am myself a landlord with an established portfolio. If you're looking to invest, but are unsure what will work best, I'm happy to offer a (free) second opinion. If you have a property to sell I can help with that too! Email richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk

Tuesday 15 March 2016

SOLD! LITTLE BILLING : cluster house £112,000

Just when I’d nearly given up, along comes a 1 bed FREEHOLD cluster house in Little Billing at £112,000. It’s a nice area this, and we have half a dozen rented out for between £450 and £500. This looks to be a good one so will get towards the top end of the scale. Stamp duty is part of the deal now, so I’d simply advise factoring that into any offer you make. A nice safe rental in a decent area if that’s what you like.

richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk if this takes your fancy.

SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig