This blog follows the property market in Northampton with a particular emphasis on buy-to-let. On here you'll find general commentary about the market, plus properties that may represent decent buys. I own a large estate agency in Northampton and am myself a landlord with an established portfolio. If you're looking to invest, but are unsure what will work best, I'm happy to offer a (free) second opinion. If you have a property to sell I can help with that too! Email richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk

Tuesday 12 January 2016

SOLD 2 bed freehold, £140,000 - £650 rent



I’m seeing a 2 bed house later today that has 12 viewings on it after only 3 hours of advertising – that’s where things are in January 2015. I’ve got a decent relationship with the agent so there’s a chance (and it’s only a chance!) that I may be able to get this one for asking price £140,000 for one of my investors. It seems to be in good order with minimal works required and will rent for at least £650.
Interested? Contact me for more details quickly please richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk. Details are obviously sketchy on this blog, but contact me and I can give you a bit more.
Unless you’re around later today at 4pm, it will be one that you’ll need to offer on ‘blind’ based on my assessment of the property. Clearly this doesn’t commit you to purchase if there turn out to be issues with the property, but it does at least get the property off the market and allow a bit of thinking time. If you’re not comfortable with this, it’s probably not the one for you!
SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig