This blog follows the property market in Northampton with a particular emphasis on buy-to-let. On here you'll find general commentary about the market, plus properties that may represent decent buys. I own a large estate agency in Northampton and am myself a landlord with an established portfolio. If you're looking to invest, but are unsure what will work best, I'm happy to offer a (free) second opinion. If you have a property to sell I can help with that too! Email richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk

Thursday 13 August 2015

SOLD Modern 2 bed house with garage, £130,000 - £650 - 6%


This will sell more or less immediately - a 2 bed house with garage - modern - in very good internal order requiring little if any work. We'll rent this for £650 without any trouble to a decent quality tenant. 

See the property here - http://www.zoopla.co.uk/property-history/6-ixworth-close/abington/northampton/nn3-8tw/36544315


Purchase Price
£130,000
Headline Return
6.0%
Rent
£650.00
Service Charge
ZERO

I'm advised it's fallen through on a mortgage and is holding up a chain - so although it's advertised higher, £130,000 may be feasible to buy it - a great buy in the current market.

Contact me super quickly if you're interested. If you're not around to view today / tomorrow there's probably little point! If you're registered with me to purchase for you, I can view it for you later today.

richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk







SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig