This blog follows the property market in Northampton with a particular emphasis on buy-to-let. On here you'll find general commentary about the market, plus properties that may represent decent buys. I own a large estate agency in Northampton and am myself a landlord with an established portfolio. If you're looking to invest, but are unsure what will work best, I'm happy to offer a (free) second opinion. If you have a property to sell I can help with that too! Email richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk

Saturday 7 March 2015

IMMEDIATELY SOLD - 1 bed freehold house, immaculate, £97,000 (fixed price), £500 rent

Some activity at the lower end of the market this week! I've been contacted by an agent who has a 1 bed cluster house off Longford Avenue in Little Billing - fixed price of £97,000 with no offers. It will rent to a private tenant at £500 - so over 6% return.

Pictures for the actual property below. I've seen this. It's pretty much immaculate.


Please contact me if you're interested at richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk











SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig