This blog follows the property market in Northampton with a particular emphasis on buy-to-let. On here you'll find general commentary about the market, plus properties that may represent decent buys. I own a large estate agency in Northampton and am myself a landlord with an established portfolio. If you're looking to invest, but are unsure what will work best, I'm happy to offer a (free) second opinion. If you have a property to sell I can help with that too! Email richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Grange Park, 4 bed (1400 sq ft), £200,000. Really good buy!

Not your ususal rental offering, but a cheap property here for someone. It's been passed to me by the agent who's selling it - need to get at least £200k for it - I suspect it's the makeweight in a longer property chain. It's big as well - 1400 sq ft. At that price you can't really go wrong - Grange Park is a premium area and this sort of property should surely be £25k higher? 

It will rent for at least £850PCM so the return isn't going to make your heart flutter, but you're buying this one because you want the area and the value in the bricks. 4 bedrooms over 3 floors, 2 bathrooms, 1 garage. Under 10 years old. 

Interested parties, please pop me an email tomorrow. richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk


SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig