This blog follows the property market in Northampton with a particular emphasis on buy-to-let. On here you'll find general commentary about the market, plus properties that may represent decent buys. I own a large estate agency in Northampton and am myself a landlord with an established portfolio. If you're looking to invest, but are unsure what will work best, I'm happy to offer a (free) second opinion. If you have a property to sell I can help with that too! Email richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk

Friday 13 June 2014

SOLD! - 2 bed house for £100k

This has come around again after the purchaser was refused for a mortgage.

This is now a TENANTED 2 bed house at £550PCM. Private tenancy. Fully insurable. Property is in good order with no expenditure or improvement required.

It's on the Costa del Bellinge, and whilst you may choose not to holiday there(!), you'll be fine when it comes to quickly finding a tenant who will. It's actually a really nice little house as the pictures should show.




You can see example return on investment figures here (assuming you're buying with a 75% mortgage).

You can see full sales particulars here

Email me about this if interested richard.baker@belvoirlettings.com and I'll arrange a viewing. It may get formally advertised, but I rather suspect it will sell prior.



SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig