This blog follows the property market in Northampton with a particular emphasis on buy-to-let. On here you'll find general commentary about the market, plus properties that may represent decent buys. I own a large estate agency in Northampton and am myself a landlord with an established portfolio. If you're looking to invest, but are unsure what will work best, I'm happy to offer a (free) second opinion. If you have a property to sell I can help with that too! Email richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk

Monday 19 August 2013

SOLD Northampton, 2 Bed House, £95k

I own one I rent on the same street, and this looks a very decent buy. Assuming it's not falling down(!), it's advertised at £95,000 and will therefore probably sell for a few '000 less. I suspect it's a little rough round the edges but the fundamentals all look to be there and anything else can be tidied up by us within a few days. Mine rents at £550 every day of the week, and £575 currently - this one should be no different. Private tenant. Decent yield.
I'd suggest this to landlords who are on a budget, but don't want to buy on a council estate - this is a good one if you're entering the market and want something relatively easy. It's on Northcote Street, NN2. Any questions, email me.

SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig