This blog follows the property market in Northampton with a particular emphasis on buy-to-let. On here you'll find general commentary about the market, plus properties that may represent decent buys. I own a large estate agency in Northampton and am myself a landlord with an established portfolio. If you're looking to invest, but are unsure what will work best, I'm happy to offer a (free) second opinion. If you have a property to sell I can help with that too! Email richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk

Saturday 27 April 2013

NOW SOLD Deal 1 : REFURB : Northampton : Buy £80k, Spend £15k, Worth £110k.

I visited this property yesterday and it's a definite opportunity for someone. As there were a handful of other people looking, I suspect it will disappear this weekend.

Situated in close proximity to the station, it's a 3 bed with downstairs bathroom. Needs updating, but will sell for £110k once done. The asking price of £80k is fixed - please don't make me look silly by offering less! 


As ever, we can assist with all refurbishment works if required on a fixed price basis - we're currently working on a property on an adjacent road that was bought in a very similar condition. 
It will rent for £595 when done - that's a 7.5% yield based on £95k for someone!!!
SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig