This blog follows the property market in Northampton with a particular emphasis on buy-to-let. On here you'll find general commentary about the market, plus properties that may represent decent buys. I own a large estate agency in Northampton and am myself a landlord with an established portfolio. If you're looking to invest, but are unsure what will work best, I'm happy to offer a (free) second opinion. If you have a property to sell I can help with that too! Email richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk

Wednesday 13 March 2013

RUGBY - 6.8% yield - £140k

THE PAVILIONS, RUGBY

6.8% yields in Rugby aren't usual, especially when it's a freehold property in a perfectly nice area - rents to a decent tenant etc. As such there's a good buy here for someone. 
I suspect it will need some internal refreshing, but nothing that should break the bank.
On the market at £141k, and I suspect it will sell for very close to this, if not more. Must be a repossession at that price.

richard.baker@belvoirlettings.com for further details.
SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig