This blog follows the property market in Northampton with a particular emphasis on buy-to-let. On here you'll find general commentary about the market, plus properties that may represent decent buys. I own a large estate agency in Northampton and am myself a landlord with an established portfolio. If you're looking to invest, but are unsure what will work best, I'm happy to offer a (free) second opinion. If you have a property to sell I can help with that too! Email richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk

Wednesday 23 January 2013

NOW SOLD - 3 bed House - 6.3% yield

One for those of you who don't want and hassle - just a ready to rent property in a decent area with decent residual values. This needs little internally - a bit of decor in places and will deliver £650PCM in rent. Advertised at £133k, the agent advises me that £125k is ambitious, but not necessarily out of the question. It would be a really good buy at that price, and isn't badly priced at £133k.

As ever, someone will take this, and a couple of other people will contact me in a week or so to be disappointed that it's not available. When good deals turn up, you have to move quickly guys!
SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig