This blog follows the property market in Northampton with a particular emphasis on buy-to-let. On here you'll find general commentary about the market, plus properties that may represent decent buys. I own a large estate agency in Northampton and am myself a landlord with an established portfolio. If you're looking to invest, but are unsure what will work best, I'm happy to offer a (free) second opinion. If you have a property to sell I can help with that too! Email richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk

Saturday 24 March 2012

READY TO GO @ 6%+. An Easy Renter

NORTHAMPTON
I've been made aware of the following property which is in immaculate internal order, and will rent easily for £550PCM.
Although advertised higher, I understand it can be bought for somewhere between £100k and £105k, which makes it interesting - especially given the internal condition.
If you don't like hassle, and want something that's ready to go, this could be the one for you.
Located close to the town centre - 10 mins walk from the high street. Clearly it's a freehold Victorian property.





SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig