This blog follows the property market in Northampton with a particular emphasis on buy-to-let. On here you'll find general commentary about the market, plus properties that may represent decent buys. I own a large estate agency in Northampton and am myself a landlord with an established portfolio. If you're looking to invest, but are unsure what will work best, I'm happy to offer a (free) second opinion. If you have a property to sell I can help with that too! Email richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk

Sunday 19 December 2010

Happy Christmas & Earn £100 referral fees


I'd like to wish all current (and future!) customers a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2011.
There won't be a blog update next week, but I'll start early in the New Year with "Top 10 Tips for buying rental property", which covers the theme that has been most requested since I started this blog.
Over the Christmas period, we'll also be updating our list of landlord who want to buy in 2011 - Let us know if you're not on the list, and want to be.
Finally, we're short of properties to rent, and are paying referral fees for the first time since 2007! If you know anyone with a vacant property in Rugby or Northampton, or is struggling to let it with another agent, REFER THEM TO US - we'll pay you £100.00 if we successfully let their property. This is valid for all referrals received before the end of February 2011. Please refer to myself - richard.baker@belvoirlettings.com.  

SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig