This blog follows the property market in Northampton with a particular emphasis on buy-to-let. On here you'll find general commentary about the market, plus properties that may represent decent buys. I own a large estate agency in Northampton and am myself a landlord with an established portfolio. If you're looking to invest, but are unsure what will work best, I'm happy to offer a (free) second opinion. If you have a property to sell I can help with that too! Email richard.baker@belvoir.co.uk

Monday 9 September 2024

How many homes have sold in Northampton?

 


In the past five years, 14,361 homes have been sold in Northampton, reflecting the dynamic and ever-evolving nature of the local property market. Notably, 2021 and 2022 saw an approximate 30% and 20% respective increase in house sales compared to the long-term 30-year average, indicating a significant surge in activity. However, in 2023, home sales figures were slightly below the norm, though projections for 2024 suggest a modest rise above average long-term levels.

As a dedicated estate agent in Northampton I pride myself on staying ahead of these trends and providing insightful analysis on the local property market. 

If you're curious about what's happening in Northampton’s property landscape or are considering selling within the next 6 to 12 months, I invite you to follow my Northampton property blog for regular updates. 

And for those ready to take the next step, I offer a free, no-obligation valuation and market appraisal—simply give me a call on 01604 801 962, or email me on northampton@belvoir.co.uk to discuss where you stand in today's market. 


SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig